Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Colorful Options October 2024

 Hello friends, it's a new month and that means a new color challenge at
Colorful Options and this month our color is ORANGE
but you can always use rainbow colors too if orange isn't your 'thing'!!.
Below is a very orange mood board for inspiration!


I decided being October I would go the Halloween route and made a very
large Halloween tag.  The tag itself is from a tag package by Prima.
Speaking of Prima that is where my witch girl came from, one of the many many
girl stamps Prima came out with several years ago.
I owned several myself then a friend that gave up card creating
gave me all hers, so I added about 12 more to my already big collection of them
and thought it was about time to pull one to use again!
This one is a bit smaller then the first ones they came  out with
but she is still plenty big.  Her name is Giulia.  All her clothes were paper pieced from
scraps, the hat I stamped from the Stamper Anonymous Crazy Birds Accessories 
and fussy cut it out.  The sentiment is Echo Park, stamped on a Lawn Fawn Banner.
I die cut a TH Alterations Rosette and cut my bats from a Prickley Pear die.
The black leaves came out of my black bin of die cut scraps.
The candy corn paper is from a very old scrap piece in my Halloween stash!


Come on over to Colorful Options for some colorful fun with us!!

No comments: