Saturday, October 12, 2024

Monsters/Halloween Challenge

 Hello friends, it's a new challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure
with an OPTIONAL theme of Monsters/Halloween!

I have a young grandson with a birthday this month so
I went with the 'monster' optional theme as I thought he would get a kick out of it!
In my HUGE stash of embossing folders I actually had a never
been used before Cuttlebug Monster folder that I embossed on
a bight lime green card stock.
I had a few monster stickers in my stash that I added to white card stock
then fussy cut out.  The balloon was from a nesting set of balloon
dies from scrapbookdotcom and the sentiment was computer made.

Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure 
an have some monstrous Halloween fun with us!


3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! What a BRIGHT and happy card! Love your little monster lol.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Clever take on the monster option, and great you found that never been used folder, it's so cute, and perfect for a young boy's card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, this is way too cute! The monster EF makes a perfect background for the crazy guy up front, Love all the bright colors. It's an awesome birthday card for a youngster!