Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Fall

 It's time once again for the challenge at 
The Sisterhood of Crafters
and our theme is Fall/Leaves.

I did a very simple card out of things I already had in my stash
just waiting to be used up.  I had pulled a stack of paper pads
that just have a few sheets left to use and that is where my
burlap background came from, a DCWV (2016) Mixed Media 
6x6 paper pad, leaving me now with just one more sheet to use!

The frame was a precut die cut from Impression Obsession,
the leaves were stickers I mounted on white card then fussy cut out and
the FALL was from an ephemera pack., a few enamel dots were added to finish.

I encourage you to come on over to
The Sisterhood of Crafters
and have some FALL fun with us!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Beautiful Fall card my friend! Hope you're having a better day today!