Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Hey Pumpkin

Our challenge at Double D is all about
PUMPKINS!!
We have a pumpkin infested fun mood board for you
to add to your inspiration,
so get those pumpkin stamps, stencils, or dies out and come on over
and have some PUMPKIN fun with us!! 

I used a fabulous pumpkin die/stamp set from Honey Bee stamps.
This stamp set comes with so many different variations to
use for this fun pumpkin and also a stencil for even more fun!
When I first started I didn't have the die set, but to me it is almost
required to get the 'perfect' stamped pumpkin, 
so I quickly ordered it and it saved my day!
I do have another pumpkin created with the stamps for another
DT challenge but it is not near the shape it should be
as I didn't have the much needed dies yet!!

I stamped my pumpkin with Pink Fresh 'punch' ink,
the stem and tendrils with Altenew Shadow Creek ink, and the leaves with
TH Black Soot then colored in with Copics. 
The flower is from one I had made earlier and save
just for things like this when I need them!

Come on over to the Double D challenge blog
and see all the amazing inspiration from the design teams!!

1 comment:

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty Pretty Pumpkin! Love the stamping and colors and your delightful little posie! Happy Fall!