Monday, October 7, 2024

Guest Designing At A Cut Above



Hello friends, today I am a guest designer at
 A Cut Above Challenge
who in turn is doubling up with
Double Trouble.
A Cut Above this month is Anything Goes as long
as you have used a die cut on your project.
Be sure to read the rules tab that explains what a
die cut is at the A Cut Above challenge site!
Want to have even more fun?
Then read below how you can enter your card into
both A Cut Above and Double Trouble!






For my card to qualify for all of the Double Trouble 'things', I used one
of my favorite Halloween dies from Cottage Cutz 'Trick or Treat Ghost'.
He is one of the easiest of their dies to work with.  I cut him from a
white card stock scrap then colored him in with my Copics and/or Olo's.
I used 4 of the 3 colors required for the challenge,
purple, yellow, orange and blue!


Come on over to A Cut Above and Double Trouble (links above)
and have some
Halloween/Fall die cut fun with us!

Special Notes:  A Cut Above defines their die cut as the result of using a die-cutting machine, manual or electronic, not a purchased pre-fabricated die cut, ephemera cut-out or a punch.  

Both Double Trouble  and A Cut Above closes this challenge on Monday October 28th.

No comments: