Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Two Old Bats October 2024

 It's truly Halloween time at
Two Old Bats
and we have a spooky fun inspiration board for
you to get creative with
but just that, inspiration, you can create anything Halloween related!

I let the upper left corner inspire me with my fun stamp set from
AI's Fright Night set.  I sat one afternoon in the fall and stamped myself silly
with as many Halloween stamps I could, this set being one of my favorites!

I pulled a couple papers from my scrap bag and ran a stitched banner die between the two.
I added a Cheery Lynn Design spider web corner die at the top, geez, I have had that die for years! 
The sentiment and the stamped web in the bottom corner are
from a Woodware Skull & Roses set.


I also have a second card from Art Impressions stamp set
using a cute little witch owl trick or treater!!
 

Come on over to Two Old Bats and have some spooky fun with us,
we would love to have you!!

No comments: