Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello Again~Clean and Simple

I just love this little Stampin' Up! set called  "hello again".....its a tiny set that is packed with personality!!  I made this card for the SCS CAS63 challenge....I love the colors and the ribbon I used, it reminds me of my kitchen!!! 
I have been trying to finish the insides of my cards, too...everything is pretty much from SU..I have  a new SU order coming today...where oh where is that UPS man??? 

If you are interested in puchasing the "hello again: set...let me know it's only $12.95 plus shipping and tax...and who knows if it will be in  the new July 1 catalog?.......I have another card I will be showing tomorrow also using this set!

2 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Diane I love this clean and simple card!Fabulous flowers and love the dimension and the ribbon is perfect!
Hugs,Connie

Kelly said...

Ooooh so pretty. I love the simplicity of this card.