Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lots of Texture~Sketch Challenge

I participated in the Papercrafts Sketch "Fun"...by doing this sketch...read more about it HERE ...I flipped it around, used lots of texture......love how it turned out.....the "pink" paper at the edge with the various pink shades has a "mottled" effect of pink all over it .....kind of looks like ink on it, but its just the paper....its the same paper I used on my frog bellies card on a previous post...nothing like using up my scraps!!!  I bought the new Papercrafts Go To Sketch magazine...its full of wonderful sketches...perfect for when you  have a busy day like most of us do and you want to create....and the sketch is all thought out for you!!!

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Lovely card! Colors and textures work so perfectly together. ~chris

Kelly said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colors and the mix of texture is awesome!