Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Bird Bath~A Must Read!

Don't you just love 4 year olds...their little minds are so full of questions and answers....my little sweetie "Kendall" spent the day with me yesterday...she know's I am a huge flower gardener...she received Dora garden gloves and tools from the Easter bunny, so couldn't wait to help "grandma" plant...I purchased a few "crazy daisies"and we set to work...while digging I said to her "See grandma's new birdbath" and pointed behind me...she said "What's that?"...I said "A birdbath is for the birdies to take baths in"...she thought for a moment and  asked "where's the soap?"...I laughed and said "Honey birdies don't use soap, they just flap their wings and wash that way".....she thought for another moment and said "where's the towel?".......

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL...had to smile when I read the story...ya gotta love the mind of a four year old! Great card...love the birdbath image.

bumblebee creations said...

what a cute story!! out of the mouths of babes!!