Sunday, April 11, 2010

Twinchie Friendly Reminders

Whats a "TWINCHIE"???   It's a 2x 2 little piece that is the focal point of your card!!  I used a birdhouse from a set called "Friendly Reminders" that I just purchased recently!!  I also used my new "tiny attacher"...love that tool!!  I turned my "TWINCHIE" so I was able to fit my birdhouse on...want to do a twinchie challenge??...go HERE ........ I have been messing around with my camera to try and get better quality pictures...what do you think??

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

What a cute twinchie card! I am always playing with my camera settings and trying to figure it out. I am getting better with the light, do you use a light above also?

mudmaven said...

Oh my - this is just wonderful! Love your soft background colors - really makes your image pop! ~chris

Kelly said...

Oh I love it! Such a cute liitle image and the colors are perfect for a twinchie!

Julie Koerber said...

What an incredibly fun design with great springtime colors!