Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Projects For The last WEEKS...lol!!

I have been pretty lax with my creativity, but I have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather (cept' for Saturday and Sunday) we have been having and working outside 10 to 12 hour days...thought I would share a bit of what I have been doing and where we live.....this is just a small part of my gardens...I have several!

The Lilac was just a "stick" a few years ago given to me from my brotherinlaw..it is gorgeous and smells heavenly!  The creek meanders throughout our property...I saw this "cabin" years ago, right after we had purchased a new home....mentioned that if it ever went up for sale I wanted it.....about 3 years later, it was ours...we went from about 5/8 of an acre to 11 or so...lots of upkeep, lots of mowing, the house is 60 or more years old, its very needy, but we LOVE it...enjoy the photos...and I will be back with some things later this week!

4 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, just lovely Diane. Wish I had that much space for plants....I'd go broke. The love and work you put into it really shows! Love.....

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous pics of your gardens!Love it!!!
Hugs,Connie

bumblebee creations said...

Gorgeous Home and land you have there Diane! Wow 10-12 hour days? Gardening? I would never have the patients for it! There were a gazillion flower beds here when we bought our place, most with nothing really in them anymore-so we took them out so that we would actually have somewhat of a back yard.

Kelly said...

Gorgeous pictures Diane. With such beautiful landscaping I'd spend all my time outdoors and would never get any crafting done! Thanks for sharing!