Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Embrace White


I finally got to stamp......was gone during Easter...and then the storms set in, so had my comp. shut down....I can hear thunder in the distance now.......I am doing  a challenge from "The Shabby Tea Room" to "embrace white with a "pop" or "hint" of color!  I love white cards, so elegant and classy....I just received a BIG~FAT order from SU on Monday (too bad it all wasn't mine), but I ordered (finally) the flower impressions folder from the now retired Holiday Mini...oh my.....it's so beautiful, why oh why did I wait this long???
I used a butterfly stamp I picked up early January`notice the fairy that makes the center and each fairy on the wings....I love it...I stamped her in Elegant Eggplant twice and cut her out twice for a 3D look....the butterfly is really popped up alot.........to keep it "clean", I just added white ribbon and a few "diamond" jewels.....check out the link and see all the other beautiful cards along with the design team...stunning!

10 comments:

mudmaven said...

All I can say is WOW! This is so gorgeous. Elegant Eggplant indeed! Love that stamp. ~chris

Audrey Pettit said...

What a pretty card! I love the embossed background, and that butterfly stamp is really cool. Love your 3-D effect. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

Debbie said...

I {heart} that embossing folder too ... and that pretty butterfuly - just wonderful! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week. I hope to see you again next week for our new challenge too :)

Nicole said...

So pretty. The butterfly and embossed background look so pretty together! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

stampinfrog said...

WOW Diane I just love this butterfly stamp!It is gorgeous and the white embossing folder is perfect for the image!LOVE IT and looks so elegant!
Hugs,Connie

Gail said...

This is so beautiful,love the butterfly.

Hugs
Gail

bumblebee creations said...

Love this elegant card Diane!

Elizabeth C. said...

Beautiful image, and the embossing and ribbon are just right to set it off!

Kelly said...

Oooooh so pretty. Love the embossing. The 3D look of the butterfly is awesome!

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is so lovely - crisp and clean and oh-so-elegant! And that butterfly stamp is divine!