Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist 2014 Day 1

Rudolph With Your Nose So Bright.......
Now that I have your attention 
and have you not being able to get that song out of your mind
( love me for it..don't you..LOL!!
I will tell you about my project.

First, after having spent ALL of yesterday shopping for the 23 kiddos I buy for
and buying remote snakes (yes, you heard me right, remote snakes),
putting up with rude people, over crowded stores, crazy drivers
and coming home exhausted,
I decided I need a little fun time!!


Every year Ellen Hutson has her 12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist...
so far I have managed to join in each year.....
but this year I almost FORGOT!!!
Yikes, they are on day 3 and I just finished day 1!!

For each day a designer has a tutorial in "The Classroom"
and/or a video to go with.
These are so FUN....AND when you get done you have 12 awesome tags!!
Problem with that is, I never want to part with them, as I am afraid they will get tossed!!
Double yikes...DO NOT throw away my one of a kind, sure to be famous, handmade tags!!!
Oh, did I mention there are awesome prizes, too??
$25 gift certificate each day, just for leaving a comment..
AND
For the ones making the tags, a random draw for $150 gift certificate!!!!!!!!!

I am however this year biting the bullet for at least for the first 4 days of tags
and will be giving them away as I have a gift exchange on Friday to go to
and these tags are very much needed for those gifts..

My tag was so fun, and honestly it took a mere few minutes to put together!!

If you want to know how I did my DAY 1 tag..
go to The Classroom and find out!
but I will tell you what I used!
Watercolor paper,  TH Distress Peacock ink, red pearl, Lawn Fawn Sequins,
Ranger Rich Red Embossing powder, the deer head is from Cricut Explore 
and the rest are from my stash!!
What you can't see is the deer is cut from Shimmery White Card stock!

I "think" I will be back with at least one other tag today....see ya!!!


7 comments:

Julie Ebersole said...

OHMIGOSH! Love the color scheme you used and that red pearl nose is adorable!!!

Mulberry Mindy said...

So cute! Love the colors and the sequins. Have a happy day!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! I love the pretty blue background!! Rudolph's nose is fabulous!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! And now, not only can't I get Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer out of my head, I must know what a remote snake is and what it does (besides scare the bejeebies out of snake-a-phobes like me!!) I hope you have a wonderful day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Cute Rudolph tag and such pretty colors! Yup, you're going to need these tags. Too bad they can't be reused like gift bags. I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet.

Ros Crawford said...

23!! OMG I feel for you ... I don't like the crowded shops either! Glad you got time to play and make this really striking tag ... Have a better day!

Kristi said...

Can't believe you got so much shopping done? Wow! Folks here aren't rude until they get into their cars! We have the rudest drivers ever! Love your tag, I have that deer head punch and LOVE it! Been getting a LOT of use this Christmas from it.

SmilynStef said...

Love love love this ... perfect colors and such a fun design.