Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dreamweavers Tags

This is my post on the Classy cards 'n Such blog today...enjoy!!

Hello Classy Friends,
Diane with you today showing you my tags for our latest challenge
"Christmas Tags"
 and using the challenge photo for inspiration
which I have to say are all tags I made last year!


I decided to use a few of my newest Dreamweaver stencils  to create these tags today!


 To start my tag, I covered it with paper from the Authentique Collection Believe.
Next I used a Dreamweaver Bells stencil,
After removing the stencil and while still wet, 
I coated it in glitter, then fussy cut it out.
To finish off the tag, I tucked a pine branch from Cottage Cutz Vintage Bells
underneath  the bells, then added a bow and a jingle bell from my stash.



The second tag was also made using a Dreamweaver  Candles stencil
which was embossed with Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste on red card stock.
The same Authentique Collection Believe paper was added to the tag
along with a die cut holly piece.
At the bottom of the tag I cut icicles which were coated with Sparkle and Sprinkle Crystal Ice glitter


I invite you to join in our weekly challenge with us.
Wouldn't it be fun to have a few homemade tags for your gifts!!!
And of course there is always a lovely prize awarded to the winner!!
Just think, a homemade tag for them and a gift for you!!


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Both of your tags are stunning, Diane!! I love the beautiful designs!! Your bows look amazing!! And how fun that the inspiration photo is all of your gorgeous tags!! I hope you are feeling better my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mulberry Mindy said...

Love your tags, Diane. Last year I made tags for a "Gift Card" Tree at church. I don't remember how many total tags I made, 25+ and I was so tired of making tags that when this challenge came up, I had to really work to get one made.
I love tags, but guess I'm just burnt out! I especially like the candle tag, the reds are my favorite.
Have a great day!
Mindy

Leslie Miller said...

Well, how do you like that! All those tags look spectacular and very professional all grouped together. Today's tags are giving them a run for their money! Love that gorgeous red tag with every single detail, and the bells, pretty bow, and evergreen bough on the other one. Christmas is a great time to really bring out the sparkle and fun!

Ros Crawford said...

You make the sweetest of tags ... each one is a masterpiece!

Kristi said...

Love them both!♥

Darlene said...

I just LOVE all the tags you make! You are so good at making them ... maybe the next time we are together (2015) you can give me some lessons! AWESOME job!