Monday, December 8, 2014

12 Tags of Christmas With A Feminine Twist 2014 Day 6

Here I am  again with another tag for Day 6 of 
I had this tag done when I had Day 5 tag done, 
but never had time to write up the post.
Day 6 tag was inspired by the tag made in "The Classroom" by Jean Manis.
I love, love this tag...love the sequins, love the colors, just love everything about it!



I used SU Tempting Turquoise for my tag base.
Su Paper Piercing templates (which I have had and never had even opened until now)!


A tree die from Impression Obsession, covered with sequins from my stash!
Some gorgeous ribbon and jingle bell finished it off!!

Well.....gotta run..I have some DT things I HAVE to get done tonight!!

See ya tomorrow with a couple more tags (I hope)!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful tree covered with sequins!! The ribbon is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristi said...

Love it too! I like how colorful it is, especially all the sequins!

Jean said...

Great tree! I like that pierced background and in turquoise!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, I like this one, too! All those sequins are so pretty!

Ros Crawford said...

I love tht tree!! so pretty Diane!!