Sunday, December 28, 2014

Winter Deer

Hello All!
Have you recovered from all the holiday hustle and bustle??
I know I have been enjoying my "freedom" as I call it 
from the shopping, wrapping and cooking!!

I have a whole list of "paper crafting" resolutions for the New Year
I will be sharing with you at a later date!!

But for today, I have one last holiday/winter card to show you!!



I made this card using the beautiful Deer Digital stamp set from Crafty Secrets.
Now this set is for Christmas, however, I think it has several images that
very well could be used year round for that "man" in your life!!


I used my "ever present" Stardust Gelly Roll pen 
on the birch trees, snowflakes and the entire edge of the card, 
adding lots of wintery "sparkle"!!

I LOVE the background paper, which is also printed digitally 

To finish my card I added a silver ribbon/bow and red bells!!

Don't forget "COMING SOON",  January 5th is our
Crafty Secrets January linky party
and our theme is "Pajama Party".
You won't want to miss it as each DT member has not only
an awesome project, but a tutorial as well!!
It is also a challenge for you to join in with us and show us YOUR creativity!


Also, some "breaking news" for you.
Crafty Secrets has a HUGE sale going on right now through Jan 1st
that you are not going to want to miss out on!!

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Loving the silhouette image and the blue tree design in the background. The bow and bells is also a lovely touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the image, beautiful bow and the pop of red looks fabulous! Can see a lot of possibilities with this image!
Merry Christmas!
Sherrie K

Darlene said...

I just LOVE how you've showcased this image Diane! And that pop of red on the bells is PERFECT!
Enjoy your 'free' time!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful. You should enter in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, lots of prizes to win!!!

Kristi said...

So pretty! I am a sucker for a sweet deer! Hope your holiday was awesome!♥

Leslie Miller said...

I'm enjoying my freedom, too. Maybe a little too much. Our son just left today and I haven't been as crafty as I would like, but I'll make up for lost time later this week. I can't wait to hear your crafty resolutions. Gorgeous card today! Love the bow and embellishment and the awesome vintage image. Looks great with the paper!

Ros Crawford said...

I'm enjoying the rest too!! What a lovely card Diane!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image - so gorgeous!! The bow is fabulous!! Awesome my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts