Thursday, January 21, 2016

Much Love

This is my post on the
Dies R Us Inspiration blog today

We are well into January and it will be time
for Valentines before you know it.
Do you 'love' Valentines Day (pun intended..lol)
as much as I do?
I love all the hearts, red, pinks and of course the 'chocolate'!!


I started with a white card stock base, 
then added a red Cor'dinations panel on top.
On top of that is an embossed brick panel.

I used one of my favorite dies today
PoppyStamps Small Madison Window.
This die is currently unavailable at the store
but you cold use PoppyStamps Small Madison Window set
which is basically the same, just with a 2 window pane
instead of the four like I have used.
Plus with this set, you get all kinds of cute add ins to use
at a bargain price!

I added a tiny bit of  'wallpaper' and lace 'curtain'
behind the window panes
 and hung a Memory Box Precious Heart from the window.


Next to the window is a cute Impression Obsession Birdhouse.
this is a die set of three birdhouses..so cute!
I cut a second heart to pop up over the opening.

For the birds 
I used Impression Obsession Bird Bath.
I finished with a stamped sentiment.

Lots of fun detail with lots of fun dies on this card...
I hope I have inspired you to create one of your own 'window scenes'!

Don't forget to pop on over to our Dies R Us challenge blog
and see what the Design Team has to show you there as well!

Have fun creating!!

~~Diane~~

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

How cute!! I love your pretty scene! The little dangling heart is adorable!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty! Love that little window die. Great brick background too.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Diane! I saw this over on the DRU blog and had to stop by and say OH-SO-CUTE! I love everything about your card - from the darling brick wall, to the heart in the bird house, and pretty lace in your window, the heart shade, and the hanging heart from a string - those birds are SO CUTE! Beautiful colors, fantastic design, and OH SO TWEET! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful scene you've created, Diane!! I love the brick background!! The window is fabulous!! The lace and heart curtains with the dangling heart are so beautiful!! I love how you added the bird to the sentiment, too!! Gorgeous card my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Simply adorable! The birds and birdhouse are so sweet! Love anything with birds. I'll have to check if this is the same window I have. So many dies to use and love! Really love the sentiment, too, and how you left that part of the card front embossing-free. Valentines are fun to make and send to everyone. Seems like I don't get around to making enough of them, tsk tsk.

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful Valentine's card. Love the lace for a curtain.