Saturday, January 30, 2016

Where's The Canary??

I was up at the crack of dawn this morning
and after grabbing a 'cuppa' coffee
I decided to have some creative fun!

I have mentioned before about a cute and fun challenge
called Dragonfly Journeys and am going to try my best
to enter each week...yikes it ends today!

I won last weeks challenge and received the most adorable
package of  'jungle'  goodies to work with!
Thank you Jeannie!!



This weeks challenge is 'Soft Kitty~Warm Kitty'.
I have a lot, and I mean a lot of kitty stamps and 'stuff'!
I actually have a stamp drawer devoted 
just to 'nuthin' but dog and cat stamps!



But I grabbed this cute cat stamp (a real oldie from All Night Media)
that looks like he just ate the canary
(thus the name of my title).

I touched him here and there with a Copic
and the rest of the card was put together
totally from the scrap bin!



Here's a peek at the inside

So I hope you will check out this challenge and
have some fun by entering it yourself!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Friends .... Animals/Bird
Jo's Scrap Shack .... ATG



7 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Diane! I'm so glad your prize package arrived safely and I hope you enjoy it. This card just cracks me up! Love the expression on his face. Thanks as always for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just adorable. I love the cute cat.

Leslie Miller said...

I love getting up early, especially when it's still dark outside. I have the house to myself and it's so peaceful and quiet. The dogs don't get up until the last person is out of bed, and that's always Rich. It's great crafty time! LOVE your card! The kitty is so cute and, yes, he does look like he just ate the canary. I have a whole drawer full of kitty stamps, too. Plus digis. And then there's the dog stamps and digis. LOTS of those! Yellow is probably my favorite color. Love the paper and die cut you used. And the mouse inside, tee hee! Too much fun!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That cat is too cute!! He does look like he got the canary ;) I love the pretty yellow and the design!! Beautiful my friend!! We are having such amazing weather...we're even going to hit the 60's the next day or so!! It feels like spring, not January!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats on your win!! This card has me smiling .. What a cutie! And he's as fat as my Ginger! Lol!

Shona Erlenborn said...

From the scrap bin? Really? It looks like you took ages to put this well-thought out card together! Awesome colors and that DP is perfect with the whiskers of the cat!

Tina Campbell said...

OMgosh that is to darn cute :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
Tina (DT)