Friday, August 18, 2017

New Christmas Dies

I am filling in over at the Tutti Designs blog while someone is away...
kind of like a substitute teacher...lol.

I have three cards using the newly released Tutti Designs Christmas dies.

First up is the gorgeous Fancy Holly die.
I simply embossed a background, die cut an ornament die and added the holly.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland .... Embossing wet or dry



Next is a fun fun die 'Festive Reindeer'.
He was die die cut, then I adhered him to a Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Circle.
Copics were used to 'color' him in.
I added 'ornaments' (sequins) to his antlers and

Entering this guy in these challenges:
Dream Valley .... Christmas Animals 8/25)


The last card is also using a new beautiful die 'Holiday Wreath'
It was simply die cut, then layered on a scalloped circle with a doily underneath.
Sequins were added for color along with the sentiment.

Entering this card in these challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks .... Sequins



All of these cards were made as samples for the Tutti Designs store
and you are the first to see them!!
I would love for you to visit the Tutti Design blog and leave me some love there...thanks!!

8 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful cards Diane.

Darlene said...

These are all FANTASTIC Diane! Love that 'ornament' ... the holly really POPS! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous trio, Diane! Love the first one in particular!

Donna Phelan said...

These are all so creative and beautiful! I loooooove that Holly adorned Ornament, sooooo pretty! These really put you in a Fa La La kind of mood! :)

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I wasn't expecting three in one today! Awesome cards with those dies. I hope you get to keep and use them. Look how fun the reindeer is! I just love the embossing folder on the first card, and with the sweet greens -- so pretty!

CraftyLyn said...

Lovely use of sequins really festive thanks for sharing your card with us here at 4Crafty chicks challenge blog Lyn guest DT x.

Nance said...

Wonderful Christmas cards! Love the ornament on, so elegant. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, I love your embossed background which really sets off your wonderful ivy dies. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland. Caz DT.