Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Summer Sunshine

Today is the first day of August 
and that means a new challenge starting at  the 
and this time our theme is
Summertime Fun!

I had a little fun with this challenge by first using 
TH Distress ink 'Mermaid Lagoon' and simply sponging it on
glossy card stock.


I die cut 4 little black frames using Memory Box Square Shaker Frames.
In the frame of each, I added 
 a seahorse from Memory Box Swimming Seahorses,
and a star fish from Impression Obsession Mini Shell Set.


I finished my card with a die cut sentiment using

I had planned on tying a red/white twine on, 
but had adhered my panel to the card base as I forgot..geez!

So lets see YOUR Summertime Fun cards at the
and you will want to visit for sure as the Design Team has
wonderfully summertime creations there!

Entering the following challenges:
Dream Valley .... ATG (8/11)


10 comments:

Darlene said...

This is such a clever creation Diane! I love how you just sponged the 'ocean' colored background for your for panels ... awesome design! Really LOVE that shiny blue seahorse! Awesome inspiration!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The background is beautiful!! The images are fabulous!! I love the nautical design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, Diane! This is so perfectly cute and I absolutely LOVE it! All those fun dies really came together for you. Love the little square frames and your sponging and that pretty yellow "sunshine"!

Maria said...

Wonderful summer dies and awesome blue background for the panels!! Great card, love it!!

Kathy Krug said...

Love how the separate vignettes relate to the sea. Great card.

laurie said...

What a fun nautical card and a great idea for summertime fun!

Gina said...

What an utterly wonderful * I need to go to the beach* card you have created :D Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for joining us at INTAAS with fabulous card, perfect for our DIES challenge. Jennie DT

Donna Phelan said...

Great nautical themed creation! Your sponging looks great and I love the colors! That large bright happy sunshine just makes me smile--we can all use more sunshine in our lives!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.