Saturday, October 27, 2018

Creepy~Scary~Boo

A spooky window scene today
using some Halloween scrap papers and 
Tutti Designs Spiderweb Window.


This was another card I had created for the Tutti Designs store.
The spider was cut from a glitter paper.
I grabbed a few very neglected round punches for my sentiment.
The scrap of spider web paper has a lot of sheen to it
which you can't see in the photo.

I'll be back tomorrow with my last two (finally) Halloween cards
I created for the Tutti store....well except for my Tutti post this coming Tuesday.
then I am moving onto Fall and Christmas....yippee!!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's some creepy-scary way cool spiderweb paper and I can see some of the sparkle. Love the window. I sure had fun with Halloween cards this year!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cute and adorable spooky window scene. So fun!

Lisa said...

So fun!! Love the spooky window scene!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely spooky window and Halloween card