Thursday, October 25, 2018

Snow Place To Go

I have a cute little snowmen card today
I made for the Tutti store
using  'Snowmen Trio'
I have a special place in my heart for snowmen
and one time used to do only a snowman themed tree.


I simply used a few pretty designer papers
and die cut the snowmen from white card stock.
I added 'blush' to their cheeks and
cute little pink pompoms to the hats.

I have drawer full of rub-ons that I seem to forget to use
so when I came across this one I thought it was perfect!.

I hope you enjoyed my card and will be back later today
with another Tutti Designs store sample I made for them,
this time using a Halloween die.

Entering the following challenges:
October Rudolph Days  .... ATG XMAS

7 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG I love their rosey cheeks ... aren't you the clever one! perfect!

Leslie Miller said...

At first glance in my Feedly thumbnail I thought these were snowman toadstools, hahahaha! Dumb me, but kinda sounds like a cute idea. I love their rosy cheeks and pink pom poms. Super cute sentiment, too. Bet your snowman tree was wonderful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

How adorable. I love their rosy cheeks and cute pom pom in the hat.

Dawn Phillips said...

Love those pom poms. It's a fab card hun. Love Dawn x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A lovely die cut, it make a wonderful card.

Sue xx

Whisper said...

Ooooo what a great Snowman die - I've never seen it before and I'm Snowman crazy ;-) and a great sentiment too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

scrappymo! said...

Great sentiment on this fun snowman card, and a very sweet die cut trio!


Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.