Saturday, October 20, 2018

Rock On

I have boxes of cards I haven't posted yet and this is one of them....
a fun card perfect for the man or boy in your life!



I used some fun papers, dies and a rock n roll EB folder to make this card.

The Tutti Designs Acoustic Guitar for this card,
cutting it from brown and then off setting the teal on top...
I like the shadow effect on dies.

I added a little gem and a computer generated sentiment to finish.

I am in the process of  cleaning (digging) out my creative room today....
need to let go of some of the overflow of  'stuff',
but decided to take a much needed break and write up this post.

Entering the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday .... Masculine ATG

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Funny how you didn't post this one before when it's really such an awesome card. I know you posted several cards with this guitar and probably had to make choices. Well, enough time has passed and you can bring it out and wow us all over again! Perfect card for a teen boy, I would think. Love the paper and embossing folder with it. What could be a more ideal combination? Good luck cleaning out your creative room. It can be a huge task. Took me all of one winter to finish a little bit at a time, but I've been so happy in there ever since.

Lisa said...

It's so fabulous!! I love the guitar and the music paper and embossing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is such a cool card design and I can see it being perfect for my oldest grandson who is into guitar playing. But back to your card. I just think it is wonderful and I love the color choices and background paper used on it.

Darlene said...

This is awesome and I LOVE the color!!

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous hun. My son has an obsession with guitars. This would be perfect for him. I may use it as inspiration. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

A perfect masculine card, Diane! I love your guitars - a great eye-catching feature! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Tinstar said...

Love your guitar and perfect sentiment for a guy. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

Created by Kath said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!