Friday, November 2, 2018

Squirrel Scene

Halloween is behind us and we are moving on to
a bit more Fall before we hit Thanksgiving/Christmas
so I have decided to 'squeeze' in a few more Fall cards
over the next few days that I had created for the
Tutti Designs store but never posted.

Today I am featuring the cute little 'squirrel scene' die.

I am not going to go into a lot of details as it is pretty obvious by
just looking you can tell I used some fun designer papers on each.

First card I just added a fun flower and leaves.


Next card is more papers and a twine bow.


Last card, again very basic!


Thanks for looking, 
in the next few days I have a few more, then moving onto to
my Tutti Designs Christmas!!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fabulous die and I love all the cards made with it. The last one is my favorite.

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous die, and lovely cards, I like the last card the best