Saturday, November 13, 2021

Hug In A Mug

Today I am joining in the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
I have been wanting to join since it started but something always
seemed to get in the way, so this time I told myself I would enter once a day,
that being said I am already a day behind!


 


For my card I used a super cute set I won from Jillian Vance 'A Hug In A Mug',
This is the cutest set, loaded with fun stamps to put on the mug
as well as lots of fun coffee sentiments!

The pretty paper in the background is Carta Bella Hello Autumn
cut with a Spellbinders die.
The image was watercolored with Tombow Markers.

They have a ton of super sponsors, so why not join in too?
You can read all about it HERE!

Also entering in the following challenges:
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play



10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun, warm card. Pretty colors, Diane!

Anonymous said...

sweet card and image and could see this at like Christmas and Valentines day, thanks for sharing
Donna S

Bunny said...

What a cute card. Lovely coloring and the papers are nice too. [Bunny]

Becca Yahrling said...

Hi Diane! This is just gorgeous! Love the beautiful Fall colors and that mug is really awesome (wouldn't mind having a real one just like it!). ;-)

Darlene said...

What a FABULOUS Fall card! Love the background and your coloring on this awesome stamp is PERFECT! Cute sentiment too ... love it all!

Leslie Miller said...

I always think I want to do this, too, but then trying to get the cards done, photographed and blogged in between everything else... it's a daunting task! I wish you luck! This is a darling card with super cute papers!

Fikreta said...

its lovely card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card! Great patterned papers and fabulous mug!

Lisa said...

This is just SO beautiful!! Love this and the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at the CLC Coffee Lovers Hop and Caffeine Fueled Paper Play!

A Jillian Vance Design said...

Thank you for sharing! I this is a beautiful card, I love your patterned paper to match your mug! Thank you for using Hug in a Mug and for Hopping along!
~ Jillian