Sunday, November 21, 2021

Peace On Earth

It's that time again for a new challenge at Peace On Earth
and though it is always anything goes we always have a fun mood board
to give you some inspiration which helps me immensely as I do 
like to work off of that!

I let the lower left corner inspire me with all the pretty Christmas ornaments.
I have been purchasing some of the Tonic weekend specials they have
offered all summer and they had a metallic blue paper included in one
so I used that to die cut my Impression Obsession ornament from.
Geez it was a picky thing to die cut!
The white pearlized background paper I dry embossed
was also part of their weekend sale, I thought it worked good with the blue metallic.
The sentiment is an oldie from SU.


I think a lot of the design team let the mood board inspire them as well,
so head on over and take a peek at their beautiful work and join in with us too
at Peace on Earth!

Entering the following challenges:




11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Very elegant card. love that shade of blue. Anesha

Lia said...

The blue diecut looks great on the embossed background. It's a lovely christmascard!
Lia xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

A gorgeous make, Diane! Love the detail in both the bauble and and embossed background.

Darlene said...

STUNNING! That beautifully embossed background really goes well with this fancy, swirly ornament! Beautiful sparkle & shine!

Conniecrafter said...

oh my all those delicate swirls on that ornament is so lovely, so pretty with that embossing folder!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant colours, lovely design. x

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this blue and white beauty with it's embossed background and die cut ornament! What a gorgeous card for the holidays!!

Kathy Krug said...

I love the ornament on the embossed card stock. Wonderful design.

Ellibelle said...

Love the blue and white color combination and wonderful embossing. So beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! Hope you'll join in again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Leslie Miller said...

It's gorgeous and so much like the mood board. I can imagine the intricate swirl design would be a little picky. I'm not good with those these days. Love the snowflake embossing which goes so beautifully with the ornament.

Pia S said...

Such an elegant design, and a beautiful bauble with sparkle and shine.