Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Two Old Bats November Challenge

It's the start of a new challenge month at 
Two Old Bats and as always it's ANYTHNG GOES
but we do have a mood board to get you inspired and
the design team has some fabulous inspiration as well!
 


I used the top right corner for my inspiration
and used a never been used before Tonic Studios Halloween broom die,
die cutting it three times and then coloring with my Copics.
The background star is from Tutti Designs
and the background paper is from a newly purchased
Halloween Paper pad by Echo Park I love Halloween.
I have to admit that is one of the reasons I love our year round Halloween challenge
is that I never seemed to have much time to create Halloween cards
so rarely used my stuff and never bought any new,
now I can do both, use my old AND buy new!!!


Head on over to Two Old Bats Halloween challenge
and see all the Boo-ti-ful creations from our design team!

Entering the Following Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper .... Patterned Paper
This Is Halloween .... Nov ATG Hallween



8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cute Halloween card, Diane! Loving the star theme! A bit different!

Darlene said...

This is such an awesome design Diane! Love that you used a big star to tie in with this amazing starry background paper! And those brooms ... so unique and fun!

Crafting Queen said...

Fun card, love the bright colours. Anesha

Lori Kobular said...

Love all the stars on your card Diane! Those Witch Brooms are so cool! Great Halloween card!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wickedly Cool! xoxo

Unknown said...

I Love thi ccrd, Diane! Tha papers are fabulous, and I love those broom die cuts. I also love your philosophy about a year round challenge that lets you use old AND buy new! All good!. THanks a bunch for having me as Guest Designer. I loved the opportunity.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, LOVE that paper and the brooms! So cool! I'm in total agreement about why I love this challenge. All this fun stuff hardly got used, but now it's sure to come out to play. Awesome card, Diane!

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and those brooms. Creative blessings, Tracy x