Monday, November 1, 2021

November Fall Four Seasons Challenge

 It's our last month for the FALL challenges at
Four Seasons before we move into our winter challenges
starting next month!

Need some inspiration?

Well, look no further as we have a fun mood board
with plenty on it to get you in the Fall creating mood!

I let the bottom right corner inspire me with the pumpkins
and the cute wire basket!
I had recently purchased in the summer a wire basket die from The Greetery
and couldn't wait to put it to use and this was the perfect time
for it to make it's debut on my blog!
The basket die comes in 3 different sizes and has so many options for use, I used the largest in the set.
I used a solid background piece for this one,
but it is shown using a designer paper background too
which is really pretty so will try that another time!

My checked background paper came from my stack of 12x12 papers,
which I needed to make my slimline card.
The wheat is Impression Obsession and the pumpkins
are from a Sue Wilson set.
I felt it needed a bit of sparkle, so added some gems from Pretty Pink Posh.
 


I hope you will join us at Four Seasons for our last month of Fall creations
and speaking of FALL, the design team has some really awesome inspiration too!!




7 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is such a beautiful Fall slimline creation! That wire basket is awesome! It reminds me of one my mom bought for my daughter to use to bather eggs in. The wheat is perfect as are the added pumpkins. FABULOUS creation my friend!

Glenda said...

What a beautiful slimline card my friend. Such an unusual bucket die and I love the wheat coming out of it. I also love your sweet little pumpkins! It definitely reminds me of Fall and Thanksgiving!

Glenda said...

Dian this slimline card is just lovely! What an unusual bucket and I love the wheat coming out of it! I love your use of the pearls and then there is the sweet little pumpkin!

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! The wheat is such an awesome die and those little pumpkins are darling! The yellow background with the wheat and pumpkins adds such overall warmth to it. I'll be sad to see the last of the fall cards!

Kate said...

I love the colours and layout of your card! And I'll be looking for that wire basket die!

Carol L said...

The basket die looks awesome with the wheat branches and cute orange pumpkins! Great use of dies and dsp for this fun fall card!

Ida said...

I live in "Wheat Country" so seeing your basket of wheat was really fun. I really like the texture of your card with the wheat and the bucket. You paired it with the perfect background.