Saturday, June 3, 2023

June 2023 Triple B Challenge

Hello Friends!
It's that time again for a new challenge at
Triple B
where we are all about Blooms~Birds~Butterflies.
You can use one, two or all three, it's up to you!

We have an inspiration board but it's just that for inspiration! 

I used a new to me Altenew layered Build A Flower Rose Stamp and die set
and let me tell you, it was a doozy to layer!
The Rose has six different layers so you need six different ink colors
then lining up each layer was quite tricky but I watched a couple
of youtubes and it saved the day, that and my stamp platform! 
Mine aren't perfect by any means
but way better then they were the first time I tried!
The leaves on the other hand were a breeze to layer and stamp.
I believe this set has been discontinued!
The sentiment is from the same set.  I lightly stenciled the background
using an older stencil (2014) Texture Tessatina from Memory Box.


I hope to see you over at Triple B, it's a fun challenge and has been quite a hit!

Entering the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday
.... Anything Goes
Never Before Used Schtuff
Not 2 Shabby ....
June Mood Board
Tic Tac Toe Challenge .... Pink~Die Cut~Stencil


5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS! You are always so good at these 'build a flower' thingies. You have certainly made that stamp platform pay for itself! BEAUTIFULLY done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

So very beautiful! Altenew has some wonderful flowers and I'm impressed with the job you did on this. The color layering is amazing. I have never tried this many layers. Sorry I can't stay longer. I think I'll have to take Rich to urgent care today.

Darnell said...

I'm glad you persevered, Diane, because this card is a stunner from the stenciling to the smallest petal on those layered roses! Beautiful sediment, too! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

baileyrosy.com said...

You did an amazing job I find when using these layered stencils I still can't somehow manage to stay inside the lines but you did an amazing job. So beautifully coloured and with such a lovely sentiment.

marie

Teresa Russell said...

Beautiful Flower Card! Thanks for playing along with the Not 2 Shabby Challenge.