Friday, June 2, 2023

TOB June Challenge

It's June and we are ready for a new challenge
and a new mood board at
Two Old Bats.
It is for inspiration only and you can create anything you
want as long as it is Halloween themed!

Inspiration Board

  

Being the month of June my mind went right to June weddings
and I knew I had this fun Prickly Pear skeleton stamp set
that has never seen ink before.
That's the great thing about this challenge
I get to use my 'stuff'!!
The caskets are a stamp and die set and the rest I stamped
colored and fussy cut out myself.
The bat and the sentiment are chipboard pieces I have around
since my scrapbook days which I don't do anymore and haven't in years!


Join us for some fun over at
Two Old Bats!!

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year Round .... ATG Halloween


2 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cool ... the first thing that came to my mind when I saw your card was the movie BeetleJuice lol. Great card!

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper