Thursday, June 1, 2023

Four Seasons June Summer

We are into the SUMMER season at Four Seasons 
and have a fun mood board for inspiration
and it is just that, INSPIRATION as you can make anything
you like as long as it is within our SUMMER theme!

 Anything Goes Summer

To create my card, I used a few never been used before supplies.
I grabbed a fun new to me stencil I bought LAST summer and finally inked it up!
It is Wavy Stripes from Ink N Splatter, inked with TH Oxide blueprint sketch ink.
I inked the 'sand' with TH Oxide frayed burlap.
The chair and umbrella are a first time use and are from Cheapo Dies,
all die cut from scraps of card stock..
The flying seagull came out of my already die cut box and I believe is
from Impression Obsession, the sentiment is an oldie from SU, 
first time I have used it too!
I added a few gold embellishments from Pink Fresh Studio.


Join us for our 'SUMMER SEASON' at Four Seasons and check out all
the fun summery creations from our Design Team!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a bright & beautiful summer time creation. I can feel the rays of the sun beating down just looking at this card. Awesome & fun inspiration my friend.

Ellibelle said...

The seaside scene came together so nicely! Love the stenciling!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a fun card, Diane. Who wouldn't LOVE to spend retirement in that beautiful beach chair sipping a cold drink? Looks pretty awesome to me (and I'm retired...LOL). Thanks for the inspiration and for having me on the team. I didn't own a beach chair I could use, so I went the underwwater route. I hope we inspire others to play along in this FUN challenge.
Have a blessed week, my friend.