Friday, July 5, 2024

Heart/Annivesary Challenge

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

Hello friends!!
This month at our new challenge for
Simply Clean & Simple
we have an OPTIONAL theme of HEARTS
and are also celebrating our ONE year birthday/anniversary
for our challenge blog!
I am pretty proud of the fact that Dar and I run a total of NINE
challenge blogs and that we are consistent every time
with the posting of the challenges and the challenge winners
on time each and every challenge!

For my SCAS card I used a
Poppystamp Roundabout Heart die.
Since this die cuts into and not out of the paper
I die cut a circle from Paper Rose Inky Antics 1.0
paper and placed it behind the cut out.
The sentiment is from The Greetery!

Come on over to Simply Clean and Simple
and join in with our one year celebration fun!!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a cool die and LOVE those background colors! Very striking creation! Have a great day my friend!

Carol L said...

What a cheery, brightly colored and fun CAS card this is! I struggle with making CAS cards, but I find it simply amazing how you and Darlene run so many challenges so efficiently all the time. You're both generous beyond words and I'm always glad to be inspired to play along with so many of your challenges when I'm able. Keep up the great work and have a great Friday!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful card and such pretty background colors. As soon as I saw your card I realized I have that same die cut, which I love, but filed away with the Valentine stuff so never think of using it. I will have to pull it out!