Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Two Old Bats July 2024

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

 It's July but we are celebrating Halloween at
Two Old Bats
with our year round Halloween challenge.
We have a fun inspiration/mood board but you can
create anything as long as it is Halloween themed!

I was inspired by the upper left corner and created my fun card from that!
I die cut a Tonic die broom which I used a glitter pen on
and inked up and cut a few sentiments
for my signs from a sentiment strip Halloween set I purchased eons ago.
The background paper is Brutus Monroe Happy Haunting..
I added a few stitched pumpkins die cut from a Sue Wilson garden set.
The flying little witch is a MS punch!

Won't YOU join us over at Two Old Bats, with 25 or more players
we have a fun prize to give away!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is nothing but Halloween fun!! I love the papers, colors and witchy broom with the pumpkins. Great Halloween make!

Darlene said...

OMG what a cool card! I think I'll follow the sign pointing to the right! LOL Awesome photo staging also ... I see those Halloween zig zag papers in the background! You're so clever!!!