Saturday, July 27, 2024

Things With Wings Challenge

 Hello friends, today is a new challenge theme at
Can You Handle The Pressure
and our OPTIONAL theme is Things With Wings!

During a warehouse sale at Sizzix last winter I purchased this
beautiful 3 layered butterfly stamp from them.
It was so easy to use and am hoping to make more in different colors.
The set is decorated butterfly!
I used one of my favorite embossing folders
from X-cut Falling hearts.
The sentiment is Stampedous True Friends.
I was hoping I still had some Stampin' Up Groovy Guava card stock
(remember that?), but I didn't so pulled out some that was a bit darker.,
but I sure do miss that SU Groovy Guava card, I do however still
have the ink!


Come on over for a visit at Can You Handle The Pressure,
plenty of pretty inspiration there!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL butterfly! Groovy Guava was one of my all time favorite SU colors and it's beautiful here! Now there's an EF I don't have but might have to go in search of lol. Very pretty!!!

Carol L said...

This is such a beautiful card with the falling hearts and great butterfly image. I may have some snippets of that groovy guava too - it was always one of my favorites and I still have the inkpad too! I'm hopeless LOL

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is a wonderful butterfly set, I can envision it in so many different colors!

Judy Woodland said...

WOW, what a pretty card. I love the color, so bright and gorgeous. That's a beautiful stamp and you have used it perfectly here. FABULOUS design.