Saturday, July 13, 2024

Stripes/Checks Challenge

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

Hello friends, it's that time again for a new challenge
at Can You Handle The Pressure and our
OPTIONAL theme is Checks and/or Stripes.
You can create anything you want as long as an
EMBOSSING folder has been used.

I went with just the stripes using my never been used before
and 'new' to me Spellbinders Diagonal Stripes Slimline
embossing folder.
It was topped with a Tutti Designs Butterfly Vine Border.
For a bit of sparkle, I added a few gems to each butterfly.
The sentiment is Pink Fresh Studios.


Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure and have
some embossing fun with us!!


4 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is stunning! Love that green background and your choice of embossing is perfect! Love it!

Judy Woodland said...

So, so pretty. I love the simpleness of this card. And the green and white are so striking together. Beautiful!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love that bright shade of green, great background for the beautiful white die cut!

Leslie Miller said...

Diane, I just scrolled through your posts that I've missed and there is so much great stuff to see here -- all the way from cute to utterly gorgeous! Sorry I can't comment on all. I can't wait to get back to normal, if ever.