Monday, July 1, 2024

Four Seasons July Summer 2024

Breaking News!!

We have  a NEW challenge blog starting on July 13th
that will normally start on the FIRST Saturday of each month
and end on the last day of each month and it is 
Love Those Pretty Patterned Papers
where the theme is to use your 'hoard' of pattern papers
you can read all about it HERE!

It's mid summer and at The Four Seasons challenge we are right in
the heat of things with our SUMMER season!
We have a mood board for inspiration only but you can create
any summer project you want in any color!!  

I let the fun summer mood board inspire me with all it's
pink goodness and couldn't resist those pink flamingo floats!
I have had this silly Hampton Art stamp set for quite some time,
I think I purchased it after seeing it on another blog, I have 'a thing'
for fun~silly stamps!

I stenciled in colorful clouds using a Lawn Fawn stencil
and a few waves using an Ink n Splatter stencil. I added a scrap of sandpaper 
along the bottom.  My flamingos were cut on my Brother Scan N Cut
but I wish I had added a bit of an edge around them, next time.
I got this Scan N Cut almost three years ago (October 2021) from
the hubs for my birthday just to cut out stamps so I wouldn't have to purchase
matching dies anymore, (that didn't work, lol) and other then the
unboxing and creating the sample box it came with, this is the first time I
have used it, pathetic isn't it??  Well, that is going to change
as it was super easy and not as intimidating as I made
it out to be, in fact you 'might' have seen me use it
again before this post even went live!!


Want some SUMMER fun?
Then head on over to The Four Seasons and show us YOUR
summer fun creations!!

Also a NEW challenge blog is starting today
which is all about using your dies, 
go to A Cut Above


and check it out, be sure to read all the rules to entering!!


2 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this couple is so cute and LOVE your sky! Awesome cards today my friend!!

Ellibelle said...

These Flamingos are so cute and love those colorful clouds!