Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Planes~Trains~Automobiles Challenge

Hello friends, it's time for a new challenge theme at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and it is
Planes~Trains~Automobiles! 

I grabbed my Lawn Fawn cloud stencils, Broken China ink
and stenciled some big fluffy blue clouds!
I added a Lawn Fawn stitched hillside border and a fence from ?
(Sorry too lazy to get up and look!!)
The truckload of carrots was die cut from Cottage Cutz Carrot Farmer
from white card scraps and colored in with Copics and Olo's!
The sentiment is Easy Expressions from The Ton!


Come on over to The Sisterhood and see all the fun creations
from my 'sistahs!


2 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is this ... well, that bunny is set for the winter with his truck load of carrots! LOL Awesome scene my friend!

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, those billowy clouds look just beautiful and so does the harvest of carrots being hauled in that little truck! Mr Bunny is doing a great job of driving them home to his nest I'm sure! Super cute card!