Monday, August 3, 2026

Gift Tags

 New challenge starts today at The Neglected Stuff,
the challenge where we ask you to pull out and use all
that 'stuff' you have had for a very long time and have never used
OR haven't used for a very long time.

I decided to make a few gift tags, nothing special but just a few fun
tie on tags using a very much neglected Sizzix Brush Stroke die set (2007)
for the first time.  I also used a TH Alterations Tag & Tie die.
I added pretty scraps of designer paper to each tag, then the die cut
brush strokes, then added various SP flowers I had on hand and
bits and pieces of old ephemera along with some ribbon pieces.
Just some fun tags to 'beef up' a gift bag!



Tag #1


Tag #2


Tag #3


Tag #4

We would LOVE to see your neglected stuff at our challenge.

Entering the following challenges:
The Little Things ..... With OPTIONAL Anything Goes
Tag Along .... Anything Goes

4 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... All are just beautiful! Tags are something I don't use so don't make but yours are very inspiring!! Great job!

Leslie Miller said...

You always make such great tags, and just look how pretty these are! Love the look of those brush stroke dies with all the pretty papers, flowers, and ephemera!

brenda said...

You have been busy, what a super display of tags, many thanks for sharing one at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

B x

Rosmarie said...

Wow, what a fantastic range of tags! I especially like the dark blue one! Thank you so much for playing along with the The Little Things. Rosi x
The one with the Bee would fit in well with our current challenge at the Dream Factory