We are halfway thru our challenge at Two Old Bats
and hope you will join in with us for some year round Halloween fun!
As always we have a fun and spooky mood board for inspiration!
I let the upper left corner inspire me with the ghost and his 'BOO'!
Last summer my sister's neighborhood had a garage sale and there was a lady
that had a computer paper box full of stamps and dies. I bought lots of them
but none had packaging and were in clear bags. So am not sure of the maker.
that had a computer paper box full of stamps and dies. I bought lots of them
but none had packaging and were in clear bags. So am not sure of the maker.
But I die cut from lots of colorful paper scraps and had fun putting it all together.
See the dots on the B? Those are all die cut and glued on, a bit 3D in person! I had a couple pieces I wasn't sure where they went and
also had a couple missing pieces, but it still came out cute!
The striped paper is Pink & Main Not Too Spooky. I added a few sequins
as I have a ton and am trying to use them up!!
also had a couple missing pieces, but it still came out cute!
The striped paper is Pink & Main Not Too Spooky. I added a few sequins
as I have a ton and am trying to use them up!!
We hope you will come and join our FUN at Two Old Bats!!

No comments:
Post a Comment