It's once again a new month and that means a new monthly
challenge at Word Power
the challenge that is about having your sentiment take center stage!
You know, those sentiments that draw your eye to it first thing!
I used a couple new to me things for my BIG sentiment card.
Last summer my sister's neighborhood had a neighborhood garage sale, my niece went and came back and told me a lady there had a ton of stamps and dies. I certainly couldn't resist and had to go and look for myself. To my surprise she had a computer box FULL of stamps and dies, the only downside was she had them all in a separate plastic sleeve with no name on any of them, this BIG die and stamp set was one of them, so I have about 20 stamps/dies I
haven't a clue of whose they are, I paid $20 for all, wish I could
of bought them all. But, the set has lots of sentiments and a couple dies for the 'big' sentiment.
The fun elephant is Mama Elephant Fly With Me stamp and dies,
I never could resist a cute elephant stamp. The die cut is Cottage Cutz
and the background paper is from my basket of papers to use up!
Bring YOUR big sentiments to Word Power and have some fun with us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment