Sunday, August 9, 2026

Birthday Hugs

Hello friends, I finally have a FREE day today and decided to enter this fun sketch! 

Atlantic Heart Sketch


I actually had a die I purchased from Amazon then fir right into this sketch.
The colors on both cards, the solids are a darker navy blue, but lately I have been
having so much trouble capturing the true colors for some reason which
gives me anxiety!!

Anyhow, the print on this card has a very WHITE background with the
pretty blue flowers.  I also used an old Sizzix or Cuttlebug embossing folder on the
solid color.  The sentiment die cut is from Tonic.


The second card uses the same die with a Spellbinders Betterpress
sentiment, once again I'm not capturing the true darkness of the
sentiment.  


Both cards have much more deeper, darker colors then shown,
so frustrating!!  Sometimes these days just make me
want to 'throw in the towel' and forget it
and find a different hobby LOL!!
These two cards are much, much prettier IRL!!








No comments: