Hello friends, at Two Old Bats we are going strong
with our Halloween challenge and have a spooky fun mood board
for inspiration, but you can create anything as long
as it is Halloween!
I liked every single one of these images on this board so it
it was hard for me to choose which one to go with.
The bottom left corner reminded me of a set of rub-ons I purchased
from Spellbinders Stay Spooky along with the moon in the upper right corner.
I already had a die cut inked circle in my 'spare parts' box
and my rub on fit perfectly on it. The black clouds background paper is
Echo's Park Wizards & Company. The sentiment is part of the SP rub-ons.
Echo's Park Wizards & Company. The sentiment is part of the SP rub-ons.
We would love to see you join our fun at

No comments:
Post a Comment