Time for a new challenge this month at Peace On Earth.
As always we have a fun mood board for inspiration,
lots to choose from or you can create anything
Christmas themed.
I have always loved the pretty decorated lanterns for Christmas
and have a few of my own I set out each Christmas holiday
so that was what inspired me today. I had great plans of putting velum
and have a few of my own I set out each Christmas holiday
so that was what inspired me today. I had great plans of putting velum
behind the glass panes but of course I glued it down before I
remembered that, that is what happens when you get old,
remembered that, that is what happens when you get old,
you get very forgetful!! Anyhow I used a Cottage Cutz Lantern
& Poinsettia die for I think the first time along with designer paper
from Mintay Merry & Bright. A circle was die cut from a
Spellbinders circle die, probably my first die I ever bought.
& Poinsettia die for I think the first time along with designer paper
from Mintay Merry & Bright. A circle was die cut from a
Spellbinders circle die, probably my first die I ever bought.
The sentiment is The Ton and I added a few glittery gems to finish.
It's hard to see but I also embossed the red panel with a
new to me Sizzix Quilted EB folder.
It's hard to see but I also embossed the red panel with a
new to me Sizzix Quilted EB folder.
We can't wait to see what you create over at Peace On Earth!
Entering the following challenges:
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round' .... P or Q (Poinsettias)
Classic Design Challenge ..... ATG or Optional Any Holiday
The Crafters Cafe ..... Christmas In July
Classic Design Challenge ..... ATG or Optional Any Holiday
The Crafters Cafe ..... Christmas In July

2 comments:
What a fabulous design! I would have never thought to do the lantern die in red but looks awesome!
What a pretty CC lantern die! Isn't it nice to have an easy one once in a while? I used to only buy the Elites, and I still love them. I can see the embossed background just fine, too. It all goes together beautifully!
Post a Comment