Saturday, August 1, 2026

Happy Birthday Cards

Here we are, winding down our summer months again
and we have a new OPTIONAL challenge theme at
Love Those Pretty Papers.
and it is
Look To The Sky
(Galaxy Lightening Sunshine Clouds Stars).

Keep in mind the theme is only OPTIONAL as we are an
anything goes challenge using your pretty papers!

I made a card using the theme as I had purchased a 'new to me'
paper pad by Brutus Monroe BEDtime, it's full of stars, moons and
more!  All I added was a Spellbinders Betterpress sentiment and I now
have a masculine card to add to my stash!

For my ANYTHING GOES card I once again turned to my
Brutus Monroe papers and used a pretty paper from their
SUNFLOWER soiree collection!  The sentiment is Altenew
Beautiful Inside (which I used outside) stamped with Dew Drop 
Bamboo Leaves ink on a MFT Die-namics label die Framed Greetings.

Hope to see you over at Love Those Pretty Papers with YOUR papers!!

Entering the following challenges:
The Male Room .... Hobbies (Star Gazing)

Do All Creative Blog .... ATG or Weather
Seize The Birthday .... ATG



5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... what beautiful papers! That Brutus Monroe paper is so DREAMY and it won't be long before fields of sunflowers are popping up around here! Beautiful cards Diane ... well done!!

Bunny said...

I agree....they are both WOW. I love the papers. Your cards are beautiful. [Bunny]

Leslie Miller said...

You know how I love pretty papers! I'm swooning as I write this, especially over that sunflower paper. Gorgeous!

Donna Scholz said...

Diane I am a big fan out stars and outer space, too. So of course I fell in love with your beautiful card. I absolutely LOVE that pattern paper!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents with us at The Male Room!! -Donna

Glenda J said...

These are both such great cards! I'm a huge fan of both space and sunflowers so they are right up my alley. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.