Saturday, August 8, 2026

Tie It Up Challenge

At Can You Handle The Pressure we have an OPTIONAL
theme of Tie It Up
meaning we want to see some sort of ribbon, twine, cord on
you card if you choose our optional theme. 

I used a Simon Says Stamp Floral Wreath embossing folder
embossed on Cord-inations paper that I sanded to let some color
show through.  I added a silver bow for my 'tie it up' and a 
few pearls.  

I also created a second card using a Find It Trading die,
a die I purchased when I was on the Dies R Us DT.
I die cut from a white card stock scrap, colored in with Copics
then wasn't quite satisfied with it so added some
lavender 'Flower Soft', remember when that was so popular?
Well, I certainly have lots and lots of it so it felt good to pull it out and use it.
The EB folder is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I embossed it a second
time on a Spellbinders Essential Floral Reflection die.
I tied a wax cord wrapped twice and finished with a
Spellbinders Betterpress sentiment.

Lots of great inspiration at the Can You Handle The Pressure
challenge blog, we would love to have you join us!

Entering the following challenges:

Cut It Up  #362.... Add A Sentiment


4 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW! These are both just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Of course I love the purple card but your first card is so so pretty too!

Jackie C said...

We are so pleased that you chose to share your lovely creation with us at Cut It Up!
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
Warm wishes,
Jackie DT,
Cut It Up Design Team.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, that wreath, sigh... So lovely! Yes, I still have some Flower Soft and I should remember to use it sometime. It makes great flower centers, and it's also perfect for your lavender! I always love a leafy embossing folder, too!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Gorgeous cards Diane, I love how the simple color schemes can be so pretty when you have all that wonderful dimension!