Wednesday, February 27, 2019

In The Red Challenge

Today at The Sisterhood of Crafters
our hostess is Terri and she has chosen the challenge theme of
'In The Red'

For my card I pulled out the cutest little dress die
which I have actually used before but not quite for some time.
I think my like of this die takes me back to my paper doll days.
It's a fun die you can make all kinds of cute girlie cards with!


Because the die has three different dress pieces,
 I was able  to cut the skirt in a couple of small print scrap papers.
the hanger was cut from metallic scraps.


I added a sticky back paper to the pretty Tonic die I used,
then sprinkled the openings with SNS Fire Engine Red glitter.
The sentiment is an oldie from my stamp drawer.

If you want to see more pretty red cards
then head on over to 
and see all the pretty things my 'sistahs' have created!

11 comments:

Darlene said...

This is just awesome Diane! Love your three tiered dress with that swirly bow on the back! Your over all design is just awesome! What a fun creation! (love that metal hanger) Have a great day my friend!

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty Diane! It reminds me of Cinderella - the scene where the little birds are flying with the ribbons!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, I love your pretty girlie card, Diane! The dress layers are wonderful!! Love how you have the embossing on the dress as well as the background and the punch of Red glitter paper is the perfect touch. Have a great week, Sis!!

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love your design and the way you did the dress.

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty feminine card Diane, I love the red and white together, Kate x

Vickie Y said...

Love it! What a sweet die and card

Sherri Thacker said...

Well isn't this the cutest card!? I love that gingham you added to this! So pretty in red!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a fantastic girlie card design. You have sure created a beautiful gown.

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE the die and you designed such a darling dress with it! Paper doll days for sure, but even more fun now, I think. Love the sentiment, too. What a cute, cute card, Diane!

Donna Ellis said...

Diane, this card melts my heart - it's just so full of love and sweetness. The layers are positively wonderful - your tiny embossed hearts are sweet as can be. It's a lovely card! hugs, de

Katy McGloin said...

This card is filled to the brim with wonderful textures, details, lots of layers, and sparkle!! All combined to make one stunning card! Great job, Sistah!!