Thursday, February 7, 2019

Love Bug

Hey there you all know what day this is?
It's the day The Cutting Cafe Design Team
comes together over on the Cafe Blog
with all our fabulous designs...
all in ONE place.

This time we have some fun Valentines to show you!
💕💕💕💕

For my card I used the Word LOVE cut file.


After cutting with my Cricut,
I added a cute little 'love bug' and a ribbon/button bow....EASY!!

If you don't have a cutting machine
all of The Cafe files come with a PDF.

So what are you doing here?
Head on over to The Cutting Cafe blog!!!
Get going now!!
(because of time differences, it might not be available until late afternoon)

7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

what can i say i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT....

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow! What a gorgeous make, Diane! I've still not got my brand new silhouette out of the box for two years!

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous design, Diane! Your box and dotted heart button are darling with the cut file. I hope to learn how to do that this year! GORGEOUS! hugs, de

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful design Diane, love it, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

You always do the cutest things with these cut files. It doesn't hurt that you've got all that pretty paper and ribbon, and just look at the adorable ladybug. Makes my heart smile!

Maria Pilar said...

So cute, Diane! Love the design
Hugs

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Gorgeous!!