Friday, February 15, 2019

Turner Syndrome Blog Hop Winner


I was a sponsor at the Turner Syndrome Awareness
It's A Girl Thing blog hop.
I want to thank you all for all the nice comments
and surely hope a lot was learned along the way...
I know this was all new to me
and am so thankful to Lori for bringing this to my attention
and for letting me be part of the hop!

The lucky winner on MY blog is:

Wendy from 'Hi' Notes

Please contact me at dianegreghov@att.net
with your mailing info so I can ship my prize to you....
and once again 'THANK YOU'!

You can see ALL the winners HERE....
Congrats to all!!

2 comments:

D.Ann C said...

Congrats, Wendy!

Wendy said...

Wow!! I'm so excited to have won :) Great hop and beautiful blog (I've been checking out some of your older posts & getting all kinds of inspiratikon!) Thanks so much for the prize :) Hugs!!