Friday, February 8, 2019

Valentine

Just a simple CAS sketch for me today!

I saw this cute and very simple sketch at
CAS(E) this Sketch and couldn't resit giving it a try.
I am not the world's best at ether CAS or sketches
so I push myself to try both at times!


I used a Cottage Cutz die with three little birdies.


I embossed a small panel with a small EB folder I picked up
yesterday in Michael's half off sale.....
a few little red hearts were added....
the sentiment is part of the EB folder set.

That's it for me today...thanks for visiting!! 

11 comments:

Brent Scheffer said...

Great little birds! Blue birds or robins? The green branches really integrate the scene!

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant CAS card, I love your birds and heart,

Judy Woodland said...

This is absolutely AWESOME!!! I have made a copy so I can CASE. It's so stinkin' cool, love everything about it!!! XO~

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design and I love the dies with the birds on it. That is a perfect CAS sketch too!

Donna Ellis said...

Diane, this is so dainty and pretty! I love the tiny birds, floating heart, and beautiful red hearts on the tree. It is CAS at its finest. I don't even know how you thought of this design - I love it! hugs, de

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is just so beautiful Diane, I love the pretty birds and colours, Kate x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh this is so sweet! Simply lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

I love your card so much, Diane! This looks to me like you're very good at both CAS and sketches. Gosh, those sweetly colored birds are so pretty, and I love the hearts on the branches and the embossed background. This is a retro sketch and it just happens to be the very first CAS(E) this Sketch I ever did. I loved it then and have never forgotten it.

Darlene said...

This is so cute and what a great interpretation of the sketch! LOVE your birdie panel ... SWEET!

Wendy said...

So soft & pretty Daine!! I love the dimensional aspect of this card too <3

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is such a delightful design. So pretty and even though you made it a valentine I can see this as a design for any occasion. Fabulous take on the sketch too.