Monday, June 3, 2024

Triple B June 2024

 Hello friends, it's Triple B time again this month and we have a pretty
mood board for inspiration.  You can create any color though as long as you
have used birds~blooms~butterflies, one, two or all three!

For my design team card I used a never been used before
The Greetery Forget-Me-Not die set I have had in my stash for
well over a year, not only had it that long but it's sitting on my desk
for that long already cut out, what is wrong with me??

I love forget me nots and grow them in my gardens as well.  This year
they bloomed in February, about 3 months too early for my neck of the woods in
Michigan!  I love the early signs of Spring but my flowers~bushes are 
budding out and blooming way too early the last few years!

Anyhow, I had them all die cut so all I had to do was ink them up.
I used Dew Drop Danube Blue ink for the flowers Cottage Ivy for the greens.
The basket is from Cheery Lynn Designs and the sentiment is Pink Fresh Studio
Perfect Sentiments stamps and dies.  The die cut underneath was from my 'white'
stash of already die cuts waiting to be used. 
Because of the large die cut I used I made a 6 x 6 base card.

Here is a photo of  Forget-Me-Nots for you viewing pleasure!
Aren't they just gorgeous?


Come on over to Triple B and have some fun with us!


2 comments:

Darlene said...

Your little forget me nots are so life like! Beautiful coloring & design!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGoodness, those Forget Me Nots are so pretty! Don't you just love them? Your shaded inking is perfect and gives them depth and life. Such sweet beauties and displayed to their best advantage on your card. You had some beautiful examples with your own Forget Me Nots in your garden. Love this!